Jun 8, 2009

Weekend Round-Up


My Weekend Highlights: 




























































From Top to Bottom:

1. Finding this new Le Creuset 5.5 quart cast iron dutch oven on sale for less than $100. I think I'm in love.
 
2. Eating this loaf of fresh bread from the Green Market.  So delicious and perfect for sandwiches. 

3. Digging out my collection of pretty dessert plates from flea markets and yard sales. An inexpensive and original china set that cries out for a tea party. Don't you think?

4. Opening a new jar of Herbs de Provence - the flavors and packaging are classic and chic. Try it as a rub for grilled chicken or bring one over as a cute hostess gift. You'll get invited back for sure.

2 comments:

Margaret Pinard said...

I love this post- so cute! Great job pulling together lovely things in a week and seeing them holistically. I am inspired. And I shall return!

The Single Gal said...

Hi Margaret-
Thanks for stopping by!
xo-TSG