Jan 9, 2009

Page 1

If I were writing a book, this would be the intro...

You’re fabulous. You have a great job, fun friends, cute pets, interesting hobbies, impeccable taste & amazing style…

You’re a Single Gal.

But you never throw parties or have anyone over…why???

You have the same old excuses…
1. I don’t have space! My house (condo, loft, apartment, whatever) is too small to entertain.
2. I’m overwhelmed! It’s so much work to entertain & I don’t have anyone to help me.
3. I don’t have enough money! It costs too much to entertain.

Now’s the time to stop making excuses & start throwing get-togethers that will have all your friends talking.

The Single Gal’s Guide to Entertaining will show you party ideas for multiple occasions (Birthdays, BBQs, Cinco de Mayo, Chinese New Year & more) with tips on how to make it work in your space, shortcuts to make it easy & fast to pull together and menus that won’t break the single-income bank! No matter where you live, what you do or how much free time you have…a Single Gal can always throw a great party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would buy it!